I am a psychotherapist and fitness specialist, and I am certified by the American Council on Exercise. I work with people who struggle with their bodies to find peace, energy, and satisfaction. Meeting online, the valuable work we do is as convenient as turning on the TV.
fonline therapy Texas
- “I don’t know how to eat without feeling guilty afterwards.”
- “Working out sucks. But I have to do it so I can lose weight.”
- “My clothes don’t seem to fit anymore. I don’t know what happened.”
- “People tell me I exercise too much. I just like to exercise- what’s the problem?!”
- “When it comes to food, I feel out of control.”
Many people want to heal their relationships with themselves even though they may have struggled for years.
Some people come to me hoping to heal their relationships with others.
- “I wish I could just get my partner to listen.”
- “We used to get along so well. Now we can’t even communicate.”
- “I have come a long way in my recovery. But my partner still won’t trust me.”
My clients find relief from difficult feelings.
- “I don’t know if I can trust myself.”
- “Some days, it feels almost too difficult to get going.”
- “I don’t know why I am so anxious. I wish I could just be around other people more easily.”
You can learn to trust yourself.
You can gain the audacity to make radical changes.
Through online and in-office meetings, I am honored to support my clients in empowering themselves.
- BodymovementTraditional psychotherapy is very cerebral, exploring mental processes and thoughts. Research is acknowledging that memories and traumas are held physically, in the body. With this knowledge, we realize there is more to recovery than to simply THINK your way healthy.
I value inclusion of applied kinesiology, massage, yoga, dance, chiropractic and other methods of body work. Though the majority of our work is talk-based, I encourage and recommend attention paid to physical and spiritual avenues of health.
Kirsch Method Acupuncture & Bodywork, Acupuncture with Craniosacral Therapy, Neural & Visceral Manipulation
i live well nutrition, one-on-one nutritional counseling
Austin Holistic Health Applied Kinesiology, Rolfing, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage
Marty Brickley,LPC Meridian Tapping, iRest, Yoga Nidra
Angela Copeland, MBA Career Coaching, Job Seeking, Interviewing Skills, Resume Development
Caroline McCarter, Certified Yoga Therapist specializing in private Yoga
- Online Therapy