I am a psychotherapist and fitness specialist, and I am certified by the American Council on Exercise. I work with people to release problems with food and body to find peace, energy, and satisfaction. Online therapy makes the valuable work we do as convenient, when coming to the office isn’t possible.
Online therapy Texas
Many people want to heal relationships with themselves, even though they may have struggled for years.
- “I feel guilty after I eat.”
- “I think I am binge eating.”
- “People tell me I exercise too much. I just like to exercise- what’s the problem?!”
- “When it comes to food, I feel out of control.”
Some people come to me hoping to heal their relationships with others.
- “I wish I could just get my partner to listen.”
- “We used to get along so well. Now we can’t even communicate.”
- “Will I always be in a codependent relationship?”
My clients find relief from difficult feelings.
- “I don’t know if I can trust myself anymore.”
- “Some days, it feels almost too difficult to get going. Is this depression?”
- “I don’t know why I feel so much anxiety. I wish I could be around people more easily.”
You can learn to trust yourself.
You can gain the audacity to make radical changes.
Through online therapy and downtown Austin office meetings, I am honored to support my clients in empowering themselves.
- BodymovementTraditional psychotherapy is very cerebral, exploring mental processes and thoughts. Research is showing more and more that memories, including traumas, are held physically, in the body. With this knowledge, we realize there is more to recovery than to simply THINK your way to health.
Applied kinesiology, massage, dance, chiropractic and other methods of body work are beneficial components in a healthy lifestyle.
Though the majority of the work in my practice is talk-based, I encourage and recommend tending to physical and spiritual avenues of health.
Marty Brickley,LPC Meridian Tapping, iRest, Yoga Nidra
Angela Copeland, MBA Career Coaching, Job Seeking, Interviewing Skills, Resume Development
Caroline McCarter, Certified Yoga Therapist specializing in Therapeutic Yoga
- Online Therapy
diet online therapy breakup therapy mental health online therapy do I have an eating disorder signs of an eating disorder fitness motivation family therapy exercise therapy exercise therapy for depression online therapy for binge eating disorder eating disorder symptoms binge eating binge eating disorder bulimia psychology counselor