I am an Austin-based psychotherapist and fitness professional working with clients throughout Texas. Certified by the American Council on Exercise, I assist people in releasing problems with food and their body to find peace, energy, and satisfaction in life. Online therapy makes the valuable work we do convenient, when coming to the office isn’t possible.
Online therapy Texas
Many people want to heal relationships with themselves, even though they may have struggled for years.
- “I feel guilty after I eat.”
- “I think I am binge eating.”
- “People tell me I exercise too much. I just like to exercise- what’s the problem?!”
- “When it comes to food, I feel out of control.”
Some people come to me hoping to heal their relationships with others.
- “I wish I could just get my partner to listen.”
- “We used to get along so well. Now we can’t even communicate.”
- “Will I always be in a codependent relationship?”
My clients find relief from difficult feelings.
- “I don’t know if I can trust myself anymore.”
- “Some days, it feels almost too difficult to get going. Is this depression?”
- “I don’t know why I feel so much anxiety. I wish I could be around people more easily.”
You can learn to trust yourself.
You can gain the audacity to make radical changes.
Through online therapy and downtown Austin office meetings, I am honored to support my clients in empowering themselves.
You have disconnected from your body and lost connection with the knowledge that your physical self innately has for you.
Sexual and physical trauma, elite athleticism, and aesthetic competitions can be prerequisites for losing touch with one’s body.
You can learn how to explore and restore your relationship with exercise and your body. Kathryn joins forces with clients to identify internal experiences of movement, re-build a supportive partnership between mind and body, and strengthen sense of self by empowerment on a much deeper level than just talking about it.
Mindbody Fusion sessions are held at Autonomy Movement.
- Online Therapy
diet online therapy breakup therapy mental health online therapy do I have an eating disorder signs of an eating disorder fitness motivation family therapy exercise therapy exercise therapy for depression online therapy for binge eating disorder eating disorder symptoms binge eating binge eating disorder bulimia psychology counselor